One of the most popular recipes I’ve seen online that many people are making is banana bread during this quarantine. I decided to give this a try and wanted to share this great recipe!
2-4 very ripe bananas, peeled.
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter a loaf pan to have it ready for when you pour your batter in.
3. Mash bananas in mixing bowl until smooth.
4. Add melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs and stir.
5. Then add dry ingredients: sugar, baking soda, flour, and cinnamon to mix.
6. Once all mixed, pour batter into loaf pan.
7. Bake for 40 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure it is baked all the way through. If it comes out clean, it is ready to be taken out of the oven.
8. Remove from oven and let cool.